Friday, February 18, 2011

Well time flies....

I had forgotten about this....go figure.. I can forget what happened yesterday, much less what all I have on the world wide web these days. So maybe I will be re-motivated to blog more since I have new laptop at my beck and call.....hopefully make myself more accountable for remembering to do stuff and a virtual paper trail for when I forget my day planner which I would be totally lost without.



First off, fighting off bronchitis...not even sure if thats even spelled right. just not movitivated to make sure its spelled correctly. Why give it credit because its causing so much breathing misery?? I survived the flu virus two weeks ago and whatever hubby had at the same time so this must be some kind of ninja steroid infused virus germ who deserves the credit not the silly diagnosis from the doc.........just saying to give credit where credit is due....



I found a bunch of stuff on sale at Target last weekend and one of them was multipacks of lysol wipes...now you know I stocked up on those.....shoot my grand plan for tonight is to lysol spray or wipe all the door knobs including the outside one. No one else should "catch" this.....



Well off to watch Biggest Loser episode I missed earlier this week. Hopefully I will make it to the end before I give in to sleep bliss.....actually think I'm gonna remember to do this again ! :-D

No comments: